I. GENERAL PROVISIONS
- The Data Controller of personal data collected through the website www.osrecovery.pl is PROGRESSI Sp. z o.o., entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court Gdańsk-Północ in Gdańsk, VII Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS number 0000845304, company registration address and address for service: al. Fr. Józefa Waląga 1 / 1c, 83-000 Pruszcz Gdański, NIP: 6040218470, REGON: 386266115, e-mail address (e-mail): firstname.lastname@example.org, hereinafter referred to as the “Data Controller” and being also the Service Provider.
- The Data Controller takes special care to protect the interests of data subjects, and in particular ensures that the data collected by him are:
a) processed in accordance with the law,
b) collected for specified, lawful purposes and not subjected to further processing incompatible with these purposes,
c) factually correct and adequate in relation to the purposes for which they are processed and stored in a form that allows the identification of persons to whom they relate, no longer than it is necessary to achieve the purpose of processing.
II. PURPOSE AND SCOPE OF DATA COLLECTION
- Personal data of the Customers, collected by the Data Controller, are used for the purpose of contacting the Customer, accountants and other activities related to the provision of the service.
- The Data Controller processes the following personal data of the Customers:
a) Name and surname,
b) The address of receiving the shipment from the Customer (street and house / flat number, zip code, city),
c) Address of delivery to the Customer (street and house / flat number, zip code, city),
d) e-mail address,
e) Telephone number.
- Providing personal data referred to in point 2 is necessary for the Service Provider to provide electronic services as part of the service provision.
- Personal data processed for purposes related to the provision of services will be processed for the period necessary to provide services, after which the data subject to archiving will be stored for the period appropriate for the limitation of claims, ie 10 years. Personal data processed for marketing purposes covered by the consent declaration will be processed until the consent is revoked.
- The Data Controller shall take all reasonable steps to protect the interests of data subjects and ensure that all data is:
a) lawfully processed,
b) obtained only for specified, lawful purposes, and not further processed in any manner incompatible with those purposes,
c) factually correct, adequate and relevant in relation to the purposes for which it is processed; stored in a form that permits identification of the data subject, for no longer than is necessary for those purposes.
III. BASIS OF DATA PROCESSING
- Using the Website, concluding a contract for the provision of electronic services via the Website, which involves the necessity to provide personal data, is completely voluntary. The data subject decides on his own whether he wants to start using the service.
- Pursuant to Art. 6 sec. 1 lit. b), c) and f) of the Terms and Conditions of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC ( GDPR) data processing is allowed, among others if:
a) the data subject consents to it, unless it concerns the deletion of data concerning him,
b) it is necessary for the performance of the contract when the data subject is a party to it or when it is necessary to take action before concluding the contract at the request of the data subject.
- The processing of personal data by the Data Controller always takes place within the framework of admissibility of their processing listed in point 2. Data processing will be related to the performance of the contract or the need to take action before concluding the contract at the request of the data subject (point 2 (b)) . In addition, before concluding contracts for the provision of electronic services available through the Website, the future Customer is informed about the need to accept the Terms and Conditions.
IV. THE RIGHT OF CONTROL, ACCESS TO THEIR DATA AND THEIR CORRECTION
- The Users has the right to access their personal data and correct them.
- Each person has the right to control the processing of data concerning him, contained in the Data Controller data file, and in particular the right to request supplementing, updating, rectifying personal data, temporarily or permanently suspending their processing or removing them if they are incomplete or out of date. , are untrue or have been collected in violation of the law or are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were collected.
- In order to exercise the rights referred to in points 1 and 2, you can use it by sending an appropriate e-mail to the following address: email@example.com
- Anyone who considers that his personal data is processed by the administrator in violation of the provisions of the GDPR has the right to lodge a complaint with PUODO.
- The Service Provider’s website uses “cookies”. No change in the browser settings on the part of the Service Recipient is tantamount to consenting to their use.
- The installation of “cookies” is necessary for the proper provision of services on the Website. The “cookies” files contain information necessary for the proper functioning of the Website, in particular those requiring authorization.
- The Website uses three types of “cookies”: “session”, “permanent” and “analytical”.
a) “Session” cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device until logging out (leaving the Website),
b) “Permanent” cookies are stored in the Customer’s end device for the time specified in the parameters of “cookies” or until they are deleted by the Customer,
c) “Analytical” cookies enable better understanding of the Customer’s interaction with regard to the content of the Website, and better organize its layout. “Analytical” cookies collect information about the way the Service is used by the Service Recipient, the type of page from which the Service Recipient has been redirected, and the number of visits and the time of the Service Recipient’s visit to the Site. This information does not record specific personal data of the Service Recipient, but is used to compile statistics on the use of the Website.
- User has the right to decide on the access of “cookies” to his computer by selecting them in his browser window. Detailed information on the possibilities and methods of handling “cookies” is available in the software (web browser) settings.
VI. FINAL PROVISIONS
- The Data Controller shall implement all necessary technical and organisational security measures to safeguard the data during processing ensuring a level of security appropriate to the nature of the data to be protected and, in particular, protect the data against unauthorised access, takeover, processing in violation of law, alteration, loss, damage or destruction.
- The Service Provider shall take appropriate technical measures to safeguard the electronic personal data against unauthorised interception or modification.